1st INTERNATIONAL LEX ARTICLE WRTING COMPETITION 2021
JURIS REVIEW is conducting the 1st INTERNATIONAL LEX ARTICLE WRITING COMPETION 2021 with LAWInternships as Outreach and Internship Partner where law students from not only India but across the globe are eligible to participate and compete to win exciting prizes!!!
Participation is open to all the Undergraduate and Post-graduate Law Students enrolled in any institution in India and abroad.
Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple submissions will lead to automatic disqualification.
Co-authorship by a maximum of two authors is allowed.
Any contemporary/relevant legal issue.
Submissions must be only in English
Submissions should be the original work of the authors; plagiarism beyond 20% shall lead to disqualification.
The names and affiliation of the authors must not be mentioned anywhere in the paper. A Participant Code shall be provided after registration. Eg “JR ILAC 02”. Only that is to be mentioned in the paper. Every team shall be given a separate code.
Word limit – 1000-3000(exclusive of footnotes)
The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing
The footnotes should be typed in Times New Roman, 10 font size, 1.0 line spacing
The margins should be 1″
All text must be justified
Citations can be in any uniform format.
All submissions must be made at firstname.lastname@example.org With the Subject as “Submissions for ILAC 2021”.
The Body of the email should specify the Participant code.
The article should be attached to the mail in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
200 INR for single author,
300 INR for team.
Kindly download the receipt of the payment or take a screenshot since it will be required during filling the registration form.
Registration must be done only through the google form here -
1. Internship opportunities from our Internship Partner and Merit Certificates to the TOP 3 participants.
2. TOP 5 entries will be published by Juris Review Blog. Will be awarded with Certificate of Merit.
3.Top 10 submissions shall get ranked certificates of merit.
4. Certificate of participation shall be given to all participants.
Payment to be done via Gpay at 9836356217
Or by Account Transfer
Account number – 09052043000196
Account holder’s name – Rishav Ray
IFSC – PUNB0090510
Important dates -
Last Date to Register - 5 June, 2021
Last Date for Submission – 10 June 2021
Results – 15 June 2021 (Tentative)
Results shall be declared on our Website.
1. Works that have been published elsewhere shall be disqualified. However after the competition is over, the authors are free to send their articles for publication elsewhere if they want to.
2. Registration has to be done compulsorily through the google form provided. The Participant codes shall be provided within 4 days after registration.
3. A panel of evaluators shall be constituted to evaluate the essays and select the winning entries. The decision of the Panel shall be final and binding.
4. The organisers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entries if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
For any query, participants may drop a mail at email@example.com
Or Contact on – 6361137039